Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Eight Random Things About Me

Yikes... just noticed that Barbara of Silverwheel Astrology tagged me for this game like, five days ago! Thanks Barbara - I feel all loved and included. And tardy.

Being in a particularly Saturnian frame of mind lately, I'm looking for rules here and find that, guess what! there aren't any. Random! Right. Okay. Here goes.

1. Margaritas: blended, no salt.

2. Extra-terrestrials: completely neutral. Maybe there are, maybe there aren't. Though the existence of same would certainly explain some of the people I went to high school with.

3. First record I ever bought: Steven Stills, "Love the One You're With." I was seven. I have no idea what that was all about.

4. My ride: a shitty 2000 Toyota Corolla.

5. Flavor: Vanilla, not chocolate.

6. Chocolate: Dark, not milk.

7. Guilty historical crush: William Tecumseh Sherman. Don't judge me: the heart has its reasons.

8. Funniest movie ever: I refuse to choose just one. Put me on a desert island with a DVD player and the following comedic offerings and I'll die a happy woman: Airplane!, Blazing Saddles, Clueless, and State and Main.

You're it!
ethereal one
tai
susie