Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Venus throws a hissy fit.

This afternoon, Venus in feisty Aries gave a nasty little 90-degree square, "I'm the boss of you!" hip-check to Mars in Cancer. You know, just because it could, exactly like some bratty little girl bullying a shy boy on the playground. People were feeling a bit out of sorts, I guess, and the ensuing brouhaha spilled out all over my second-house Saturn in Capricorn - a planet that, I assure you, needs no assistance in its never-ending quest to make me feel crappy about myself. Thanks very much, Venus.

Speaking of Venus, the marvelous Dana Gerhardt works her usual magic with a really splendid article about Venus in the June/July issue of the Mountain Astrologer. Get your hands on it, 'cuz it's swell. In the same issue, get the splendid Pete Watson's take on the suddenly-all-over-the-news Paul McCartney, as that gentleman prepares (on his upcoming birthday) to answer the musical question, "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?" Frankly, folks, it doesn't look good.