Sunday, March 19, 2006

Move along, nothing to see here.

Update April 1, 2006: If you got here via a Google search and are looking for your Astrology Zone forecast for April 2006, go here.

Thank you to Susan Miller and the errant poster at Susan's blog for rectifying the problem I noted in my previous post. The apologies were prompt and gracious. I overreacted a bit and was completely wrong in assuming Ms. Miller would ignore my complaint; the person who tipped me off to the original problem implied that other such problems in the past had not been addressed, and I figured a high-profile astrologer like Susan Miller would have more on her plate than to deal with my hissy fit. Anyway, here was her gracious reply, posted on the board:
Thank you for your note. I am mortified that my readers on my board would take your copyrighted material and post it on my board.

No one is allowed to post another author's material without permmission and credit. The rules of this board is that no only shall the person doing the posting notify the author, they have to notify ME that they plan to do this as well. This selfish poster has done neither, obviously feeling that all rules do not apply to her.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It has been such a problem with posters running rampant on this sort of thing that I am considering shutting the board.

I am terribly, terribly sorry, April.

Classy, and appreciated.